MediaSalesTeam’s Founder, Joshua Iverson, will be running in the 2013 Boston Marathon and he’ll be putting his hard work to good use. He is raising money for iMediaSalesTeam’s 2013 official charity, Jumpstart. Jumpstart’s mission is to ensure that every child in America enters school prepared to succeed. Every year, Jumpstart recruits and trains thousands of college students and community volunteers, called Corps members, to work with preschool children in low-income neighborhoods. Throughout the school year, Corps members dedicate several hours each week with their partner children to implement Jumpstart’s proven curriculum and develop the language, literacy, and social skills these children need to succeed in school and in life. To learn more about Jumpstart or to donate click here.
- No more “Death of a Salesman” Cold Calls When you Have a Network
- 18 Reasons Why iMedia has a Better Work Life balance
- More Income, Less Tax, and the Peaking Digital Market: 3 Key Reasons to Be an Independent Media Professional in 2018
- Looking Back At The Early Days Of Facebook
- Inside Facebook’s Earliest Ad Deals