“Inside Facebook’s Earliest Ad Deals” documents how one of today’s most successful sites started earning ad revenue. It details how iMediaSalesTeam’s own, Joshua Iverson, had a hand in the early days selling Facebook advertising to savvy marketers. This look back proves that online advertising is a fast moving animal. When Joshua was trying to figure out how to sell Facebook back in 2004 he was covering new territory, there were no slam-dunks, ultimately success came from solid publisher and advertiser collaboration. And this drive for collaboration between publishers and advertisers is still evident today where Joshua and his colleagues at iMediaSalesTeam and Reptide Media work diligently to deliver advertising solutions that exceed expectations. View Article Here.
- No more “Death of a Salesman” Cold Calls When you Have a Network
- 18 Reasons Why iMedia has a Better Work Life balance
- More Income, Less Tax, and the Peaking Digital Market: 3 Key Reasons to Be an Independent Media Professional in 2018
- Looking Back At The Early Days Of Facebook
- Inside Facebook’s Earliest Ad Deals