Joshua Iverson has a long history in the online advertising industry. And “Why One Of Facebook’s Earliest Ad Sales Guys Decided Not To Join The Company,” details his early influence on a then new start up called TheFacebook. Joshua recounts his interaction with Facebook senior leaders including Mark Zuckerberg and Eduardo Saverin. Fortunately, for iMediaSalesTeam’s current partners Josh missed the Facebook IPO and is not currently sitting on a yacht sipping his yerba mate. Josh and the rest of the team remain anxiously engaged in working creatively with new advertisers and building strong ad programs that will drive revenue for partner web properties. Who knows? iMediaSalesTeam and Reptide Media might just get to represent the next Facebook.View Article Here.
- No more “Death of a Salesman” Cold Calls When you Have a Network
- 18 Reasons Why iMedia has a Better Work Life balance
- More Income, Less Tax, and the Peaking Digital Market: 3 Key Reasons to Be an Independent Media Professional in 2018
- Looking Back At The Early Days Of Facebook
- Inside Facebook’s Earliest Ad Deals